The Client commissioned SAK to do A/E Design and Construction Supervision Consultancy Services for Al Khaldiya Compound Project in Jeddah, which is a semi-gated residential compound in Jeddah, at a plot, which is about 60M by 230M and total area of 13,782M2 and total built up area of 16,538 M2, located at Al Khalidia district and close to two main streets, Prince Sultan and Sari Street.
Al Khalidiya Compound will be the newest semi-gated compound in the area, incorporating lifestyle villas with attractive facilities including: swimming pools, kid’s playground, daycare center, gym, recreation event place, playground (basketball, volleyball, tennis…etc) located in Jeddah, KSA, which includes the following:
- Total Land Area: 13,782 m2.
- Villa area between 200 to 250m²
- Mostly one type of villa , possibility of another type on the corners
- Expectation of 55 to 60 villas (as per the client’s master plan layout)
- Plot approx. 120m²/villa
- 1 infinity swimming pool for adults
- 1 kid’s water pool with a water fall concept and some outdoor sports and play area to be considered as a shared public area.