Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries (Julphar) as one of the leading Pharmaceutical manufacturers in the Middle East & South Africa, decided to establish a new production facility in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia/ Jeddah as an extended efforts for its strategic expansion plans.
Julphar-Saudi Plant is a building on an land area of 73,000m2 with an approximate built up area of 50,000 m2 accommodates a manufacturing facilities, utilities, & related offices in a form of three floors reinforced concrete slabs as follows:
- Level One (Basement) Floor:
- It includes all related building utilities
- Level Three (Ground) Floor:
- It includes the manufacturing, & packaging facilities as well as the stores
- Level Four (First) Floor:
- It includes technical areas, offices, & laboratories
- Service Block (Utilities):
It includes Boilers, Air compressors, Water treatment system, Electrical switch gears, & stand-by generators, Water Cold Chillers, Pumps, & etc…
The engineering design concept for the facility comply with the latest FDA, GMP, & GLP standards in addition to the compliance with the local Saudi authority’s regulations.